Dajiang Liu, Associate Professor, Co-Director of Bioinformatics and Genomics Graduate Program (faculty page)
Jordan Hughey, Bioinformatics and Genomics, 2016-present (LinkedIn)
Scott Eckert, Bioinformatics and Genomics 2017-present (LinkedIn)
Lina Yang, Biostatistics, 2017-present (LinkedIn)
Xingyan Wang, Biostatistics, 2018-present (LinkedIn Webpage)
Chachrit (Poom) Khunsriraksakul, MD/PhD, 2019-present
Chen Wang, Bioinformatics and Genomics, 2020-present (LinkedIn)
Keenan Anderson-Fears, Bioinformatics and Genomics, 2020-present (LinkedIn Webpage)
Shuang Gao, Biostatistics, 2020-present (LinkedIn)
Havell Markus, MD/PhD, 2021-present (LinkedIn)
Lida Wang, Biostatistics, 2021-present (LinkedIn)
Jingyu Xu, Biostatistics, 2021-present (LinkedIn)
Natashia Benjamin, Bioinformatics and Genomics, 2021-present (LinkedIn)
Karine Moussa, Bioinformatics and Genomics, 2020-present (LinkedIn)
1. Yu Jiang, Ph.D. in Biostatistics, 2015-2020 (LinkedIn) First position: Postdoc fellow at the University of California, San Francisco with Dr. John Witte.
2. J. Dylan Weissenkampen, Ph.D. in Neuroscience, 2018-2020 (LinkedIn). First position: Postdoc fellow at the University of Pennsylvania with Dr. Maja Bucan
3. Daniel McGuire, Ph.D. in Biostatistics, 2016-2021 (LinkedIn) First position: Data scientist at Traveler’s Insurance.
4. Renan Sauteraud, Ph.D. in Biostatistics, 2016-2021 (LinkedIn, Webpage) First position: Scientist I, Computational Biologist, 23andMe.
1. Yuhuan Cheng, MS in Bioinformatics and Genomics, 2019-2021. First position: Ph.D. student in Bioinformatics Graduate Program at the North Carolina State University.